• At least 2 years of .NET Development experience,
• Experience and fundamental understanding of the.NET Framework including C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, web services, data structures and collections, caching, configuration, etc.
• Strong knowledge in application design, design patters and OO development principles.
• Knowledge in relational database principles,
• Web-based development experience on Microsoft IIS web servers,
• Experience with software development of business solutions
• Visual Studio 2003, 2005
• Experience of using XML, DHTML and CSS (a plus).
• Version control systems: Subversion (a plus).
• Developing MS CRM, MS SharePoint, MS BizTalk (a big plus).
• Participate in .NET application design and prototyping,
• Develop solutions for all tiers of the application; code-behinds, controls, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
• Investigate and analyze technical issues, and recommend proper solutions to be implemented,
• Assist in formulating standards and development practices,
• Conduct and assist in integration testing.
• Comfortable working conditions
• Medical insurance
• Friendly environment
• Year bonus
If you join our team, you will be involved into work on some of these projects:
• Loan issuing front system
• Microsoft CRM integration
• Microsoft 2005 AS, RS, IS reporting