||Société Générale Group (represented by financial company ProstoFinance LLC and PJSC PROFINBANK in Ukraine) is looking for Operational Risk Manager.
- Definition and putting in place the operational risks strategy;
- Environmental analysis of operational risks, level of their impact on the Banks risk profile;
- Internal fostering of operational risk awareness throughout staff training;
- Development of technical measures and best-practices for operational risk response;
- Stress and back-testing of operational risks according to the historic data and scenario analysis;
- Implementation and creation of management tools for reducing operational risks in the Bank: Permanent Supervision, Business Continuity Plan, Anti-Money Laundering, etc.;
- Assessment of the bank ability to operational risks by implementation assessment measures: Risk and Control Self Assessment, Database of internal Losses, Key Risk Indicators;
- Participation in the Operational Risk Committee.
- University degree in Audit, Economic, Finance;
- 2+ years experience in Audit, preferably additional work experience in a bank;
- Very good knowledge of written and oral English, French is a plus;
- Good analytical skills and mathematic knowledge.
We are looking for an young, ambitious, open-minded and pro-active person, with strong analytical skills, very autonomous, rigorous, with good relationship capabilities, quick learner, flexible, as well as with strong ethical principles.
- Our Group approach to the operational risk is very professional. This job will allow you to broaden your knowledge of the banking business by performing deep bank risk analysis.
- It offers an interesting career development in an international French banking group,
- Competitive salary and social package.