||Corporate Credit Officer (Kyiv) for the international bank
• Review Credit Proposals on Corporate/Business Lending originating from the Branch Network and/or Corporate Banking to be presented to Approval Authorities in Ukraine and in Head Office, Athens.
• Analyze the financial statements and reevaluate the credit analysis provided in the Credit Proposals in order to identify and assess various credit risk aspects involved in credit allocation decisions;
• Communicate with the Branch Network Credit Officers and the Head Office, Athens for credit analysis issues;
• Follow up individual loan performance by receiving and analyzing the financial data of targeted Borrowers on a timely (quarterly or semi-annual) basis.
• Monitor compliance with financial loan covenants and terms of approval, after the initialization of the loan.
• Monitor the financial performance targets for Borrowers or Guarantors, as stated on the Credit Analysis and which have been significant for decision making on the loan.
• Monitor the value of assets provided as loan security.
• Monitor potential external risks (beyond the internal financial or managerial performance of the Borrower), that may negatively affect the financial performance or the value of securities for different classes of Borrowers.
• Propose to the Credit Committee the loans that need to be classified as higher risk (not necessarily NPLs).
• Monitor the actions taken by the Branches on Classified Loans according to the decisions made by the Executive Committee.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in any of the areas of Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• experience in a Bank (Corporate Credit), preferably with one of the leading Ukrainian Banks
• excellent knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Practices, good knowledge of IAS; additional knowledge of IFRS is to be positively evaluated
• strong business development orientation, joined with solid credit risk judgment
• good research and analytical skills
• team working spirit
• good verbal and written communication skills
• fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian