||The ProCredit group comprises 21 financial institutions which focus on providing responsible banking services to very small, small and medium sized businesses in transition economies and developing countries. For these businesses we strive to be the “housebank” – offering comprehensive and transparent financial services. The growth of these businesses contributes to the economic development and promotes job creation.
In addition we strive to develop a savings culture amongst private persons and to provide responsible and transparent banking services to those who live and work in the neighbourhoods in which we operate.
ProCredit Bank is currently looking to recruit a Specialist for Energy Efficiency Lending Team
Your tasks include:
• Evaluating energy efficiency potential and measures to be taken in SMEs all over Ukraine
• Conducting site visits conducting energy audits with customers
• Consultation and sales of banking services
• Provide training for bank staff in the field of energy efficiency
• Providing support to the marketing / sales team in order to develop product portfolio
• Preparing various energy audit reports for SME clients and ProCredit Bank
• Representation of our bank at energy efficiency, green energy and related organizations, conferences, events etc.
• University Degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Natural Resources Management, Renewable Energies etc.)
• Preferably 3 years’ work experience in conducting energy audits and analysis
• Preferably with the Certificate for Energy Auditing (NAEE)
• Good understanding / interest in economics and finance matters
• Strong Communication Skills and team spirit
• Strong sense of customer service
• Able to deliver qualified work respecting deadlines
• Native Ukrainian / Russian and excellent English
• Challenging and interesting work
• On-the-job training and opportunities for professional development
• Business trips, trainings and meetings across Ukraine and other European countries
• Teamwork on all levels
We can offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterised by flat hierarchies. Your application documents should show clearly why you are particularly suited to the position for which you are applying. It should include a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying and should refer to the content of our international website (www.procredit-holding.com) and to our bank’s website (www.procreditbank.xx). Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department and invited to participate in an assessment test.
If you identify with the goals and ethical values of our company, are curious about other countries and cultures, and have the following qualifications, your application should be sent.