• Structure Credit Proposals on Corporate/Business Lending originating from the Branch Network and/or Corporate Banking to be presented to Approval Authorities in Ukraine and in Head Office, Athens.
• Analyze the financial statements in order to identify and assess various credit risk aspects involved in credit allocation decisions;
• Communicate with the Head Office Kiev Credit Officers for credit analysis and reporting on credit portfolio issues;
• Follow up individual loan performance by receiving and analyzing the financial data of targeted Borrowers on a timely (quarterly or semi-annual) basis.
• Bachelor/ Master’s degree in any of the areas of Finance or Economics
• experience in a Bank (Corporate Credit), preferably with one of the leading Ukrainian Banks
• excellent knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Practices, good knowledge of IAS
• strong business development orientation, joined with solid credit risk judgment
• good research and analytical skills
• fluency in Ukrainian and Russian, good command of English (spoken, written)