||FINCA is a leading microlending company in the world reaching over 800,000 clients in 21 countries.
FINCA International is looking for Regional Manager (RM) for AZERBAIJAN.
The RM is responsible for the management of core business operations, including lending, product development, marketing, policy development, and application of internal controls in branches. He/she will ensure that the FINCA´s branches are competitive, and that outreach and profitability performance targets are met. The RM is responsible for ensuring that core business personnel are adequately trained and operate at a high standard of technical competency. The RM also ensures that the FINCA affiliate implements responsible lending practices. As a member of the Management Team, he/she shares responsibility for the overall performance and activities of the FINCA´s branches, and participates in making decisions on strategic issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics or related field, or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s degree or equivalent work experience is strongly preferred.
- 4-year experience minimum in banking or microfinance in an operations line-management role. Prior experience as a member of a senior management team is desirable.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic/operational plans for financial institutions.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- High level of customer service and strong willingness to work in the field,
- Strong business management and negotiation skills,
- Experience managing and motivating a large staff,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and training skills,
- Excellent technical report writing skills and computer literacy,
- Fluency in Russian and English is strongly preferred.
- Availability for domestic travel (up to 30%), and international travel (10%).