||On behalf of our Client, foreign company one of the leaders of its market, is looking for outstanding candidate to fill the position of Financial Analyst/Management Accountant
• University degree (Accounting, Economic, Finance). ACCA certificate or equivalent would be a plus.
• 3-5 years of accounting experience as a finance analyst in a multinational company.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Working experience with US GAAP would be a plus.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
• Ability to process large amounts of data, advanced Excel (Access) skills.
• SAP experience would be a plus.
• Fluent English is must.
• To produce timely and reliable profit and loss statements, Balance sheets and CF at monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• To prepare economic calculation: variable profit analysis, price/volume variance, IRR, NPV.
• To assist in preparing operating forecast and cashflow forecasts on monthly bases.
• To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
• To analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Data collection for the budget preparation. To assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cashflow forecasts.
• Keeping tabs of the latest Macroeconomic trends.
• To participate in monthly meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required.
• good compensation package,
• work in friendly, dynamic, professional environment.
To apply, please, send your CV to Olga Shtil, indicating “Financial Analyst/Management Accountant, Kyiv” in the subject line of your message. Mobile: +38 067 230 55 35.