The ProCredit group comprises 21 financial institutions which focus on providing responsible banking services to very small, small and medium sized businesses in transition economies and developing countries. For these businesses we strive to be the “housebank” – offering comprehensive and transparent financial services. The growth of these businesses contributes to the economic development and promotes job creation.
In addition we strive to develop a savings culture amongst private persons and to provide responsible and transparent banking services to those who live and work in the neighbourhoods in which we operate.
ProCredit Bank is currently looking to recruit a part-time Teaching Assistant for ProCredit Bank Ukraine English School.
Your main responsibilities:
• Implementation of additional one to one practice with students of the school (including practice in pronunciation, extra grammar, reading and vocabulary).
• Implementation of evening activities (additional to core curriculum carried out by the teacher). These activities include language games, discussion, debate, music and similar interactive practice of English.
• working hours for the Teaching Assistant are as follows: Monday-Friday from 17.00-18:00 and from 19.00-21:00 (3 hours) near Kiev (Pusha Voditsa). Employment is on average 2 weeks per month, depending on how many classes are running.
• Completed degree level education, preferably in English or Education.
• Advanced level to Native Speaker standard of spoken English.
• Experience of teaching English to adults.
• Independence and creativity in planning lessons.
• Excellent communication skills.
We can offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterised by flat hierarchies. Your application documents should show clearly why you are particularly suited to the position for which you are applying. It should include a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying and should refer to the content of our international website (www.procredit-holding.com) and to our bank’s website (www.procreditbank.com.ua). Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department and invited to participate in an assessment test. Knowledge of elementary mathematics, accounting and a basic knowledge of English will contribute positively to your application.
If you think you share the values of our company, are interested in the cultures of other countries and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, send us your resume and covering letter along with the completed standard application form.
You can find the standard application form and learn about all our vacancies on our website: www.procreditbank.com.ua