||PJSC «CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK» announces a contest for a position of Manager of Procurement division
- Efficient & timely performance of tender process and sensitive procurements, communication with internal clients;
- Coordination of the Bank´s cooperation with key partners, review of cooperation terms, holding the negotiations;
- Analysis of needs of internal client and external markets offering goods and services in the framework of the particular procurement, tendering process and on an ongoing basis;
- Preparation of the contracts in the result of the tendering process, their agreement with the providers and structural units of the Bank;
- Ensuring the proper accounting, storing the documentation (database, contracts, powers-of-attorney, etc);
- Work with the software package «IT - Enterprise» (Bank´s ERP);
- Timely submission of the defined reporting documentation, control over correctness of data;
- Back up for Business trips requests processing;
- Strict Compliance with internal regulations of the Bank, non-disclosure of information constituting, commercial secret or having confidential character.
- BA/MA degree (technical education is of preference);
- Professional experience of 3 years & more (IT background is preferable);
- Knowledge in procurement, pricing, market watch;
- Preference to candidates with basic skills to work with the primary accounting documents (invoices, letters of attorney, certificates of completion, etc.);
- Good Business Communication Skills;
- English - Upper-Intermediate level & higher;
- High personal integrity, absolute respect of rules and regulation;
- High personal responsibility & accuracy, attention to details;
- Experience in writing/reviewing technical requirements is preferable.
Employment in one of the leading Ukrainian banks which is a part of one of the biggest financial groups in Europe;
Market-based salary and annual bonus;
Benefits package and medical and life insurance for employees;
Possibility to study English and attend professional training courses;
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.