||Duties, necessary skills, personal qualities:
As a Leading Specialist in PZU Ukraine International Insurance Department, you’ll be responsible for delivering a superior level of customer service to a panel of key International Partners of PZU Ukraine, Foreign Insurance and Reinsurance Companies, and local key Customers. Your main responsibilities in this role will include managing and supporting of exist business submissions for key Partners and Customers, proactively making outbound contact with key Partners and Customers, managing internal stakeholder relationships and overseeing all other activities for your dedicated responsibilities. Superior relationship management skills will be critical in this role to ensure effective outcomes for both PZU Ukraine and yourself.
To be successful in this role you’ll have demonstrable customer / client services experience, ideally gained within the Non-life insurance or Reinsurance. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail. Moreover you’ll be able to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has the longer term objective of getting priceless experience in field of international insurance within Ukraine; we’ll provide you with excellent training to support your learning and in return for your commitment and hard work PZU Ukraine can offer you competitive remuneration, an excellent bonus structure. Moreover PZU Ukraine supports and promotes a flexible working culture.
• Bachelor`s or Master degree in finance, insurance, economic, international management, law.
• The experience of work in a similar position or in some other in insurance companies, other financial institution will be an advantage.
• MS Office, independent personal skills to get and find required information in Internet.
• English — Advanced level (both written and oral),
Ukrainian and Russian — high literate level (both written and oral).
• Cover letter of the candidates is required together with CV.