- experience in marketing and public relations (in-house or PR/advertising agency in management positions)
- Can generate ideas and formulate messages based on business goals and objectives.
- Base of PR knowledge
- Understands various communication tools, is able to apply them to achieve best results.
- Has a good knowledge of company, target customers, industry, competition, and target sources of placing advert.
- Understands various advertising media, pool of target media to advert, can evaluate marketing plans and creative materials.
- Understands marketing and PR research, can use it to obtain required information.
- Is an effective project manager.
- Can delegate responsibilities while ensuring quality and timeliness of execution.
- Can brief and manage consultants and contractors, i.e., PR and advertising agency, event agency, designers, etc., by setting meaningful objectives, providing required information and monitoring their effectiveness
- Is fluent in English.
- Using available internal and external resources, develops and implements a marketing strategy based on company’s business goals and consistent with the brand strategy.
- Monitors the competitive environment and adjusts the marketing strategy accordingly.
- Identifies marketing coverage opportunities and uses them to deliver the company message in accordance to the brand and PR strategy.
- Commissions advertising campaigns, selects and briefs contractors.
- Maintains company Web site marketing structure.
- Develops or commissions company presentations, brochures and other collateral materials.
- Plans and budgets the company’s marketing activities.
- Reports results to Board of Directors.