||Requirements for a Transaction Support Executive:
• Recognized Ukrainian degree, with specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounting or tax
• Professional attitude and strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent analytical skills
• CPA of ACCA certification (complete or close to completion) is a plus
• Big 4 experience is an advantage
• Previous experience in Audit or Tax with 2 years+ experience
• Knowledge of the local accounting and/or tax environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
• Fluent in English and Ukrainian
Tasks for the Transaction Support professional
• Pre and Post acquisition financial due diligence of acquisition/disposal targets
• Carve out, restructuring and pre IPO preparation
• Agreed-upon procedures
• Acquisition evaluation based on the results of due diligence activities
• Preparation of financial representations and warranties for sale and purchase agreements
• Forecast reviews
• Data room setup and management
• Negotiation support
What we offer
• A fast track career in a growing business.
• A global focus through the Ernst & Young Global Transaction Support network.
• Support and encouragement for further development and training from our global transaction support network.
• The opportunity to work and learn from experienced professionals from the leading CIS transaction support team.
Ernst & Young offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV and covering letter with reference to desirable position to the Human Resources department, Ernst & Young, 19-A, Khreschatyk Street, Kyiv, 01001 Ukraine; fax (044) 490-3030.
quoting the Ref. #: Transaction Support Executives
Please visit our website at www.ey.com/ukraine