||Our client a brand name international investment company is looking for
Associate, Corporate Finance
• Contacting potential clients, preparation of pitches/presentations,
• Identification and structuring of potential transactions/deals,
• Preparation of term sheets and mandate agreements,
• Market research, analysis of sector, due diligence and valuation of business,
• Execution of projects/transactions, preparation of reports and information memorandum.
• Higher education Degree in Finance or Economics (Masters’ level or MBA),
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) as well as Ukrainian/Russian,
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and valuation methods gained through practical work,
• + 3 years of relevant experience in investment banking or corporate finance,
• Good communication and presentation skills,
• Strong project management skills.
• 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick days,
• Paid professional trainings,
• Competitive legal salary and compensation package depending on candidate’s level,
• Good career opportunities,
• Paid expenses for Cell Phone,
• Life and medical Insurance packages.