||Our client a brand name international investment company is looking for
Analyst, Corporate Finance
• Delivering quality market/sectors research reports, company profiles,
• Contributing to pitches/presentations, analysis of industry/sector trends,
• Participation in due diligence, preparation of reports and information memorandum,
• Preparing valuation of business (DCF and comparables multiples),
• Providing execution support to the team of professionals in M&A/Privatisation.
• Higher education Degree in Finance or Economics (Masters’ level an/or CFA),
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) as well as Ukrainian/Russian,
• In-depth knowledge of local and international accounting standards, valuation methods,
• 1-2 years of experience in corporate finance and investment banking,
• Strong analytical and computer skills.
• 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick days,
• Paid professional trainings,
• Competitive legal salary and compensation package depending on candidate’s level,
• Good career opportunities,
• Paid expenses for Cell Phone,
• Life and medical Insurance packages.