||Our client a brand name international investment company is looking for
Investment Securities Trader
• Ensure efficient treatment of client orders for Fixed Income securities
• Identify opportunities for improvements of the workflow and support Management in their implementation
• Provide expert advice to asset managers on fixed income markets practices
• Backup of other members of the securities desk, which implies sound knowledge of the most common financial products, traded in exchanges
• Follow-up of trading incidents with back office and business partners
• Control risk for allocated markets: buffers, sales/recall problems, buy-ins, etc,
• Produce market commentaries.
• Higher education Degree in Finance or Economics (Masters’ level an/or CFA),
• 2-5 years of experience in securities trading,
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) as well as Ukrainian/Russian,
• Strong analytical and computer skills.
• 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick days,
• Paid professional trainings,
• Competitive legal salary and compensation package depending on candidate’s level,
• Good career opportunities,
• Paid expenses for Cell Phone,
• Life and medical Insurance packages.