- you will be assisting the in-charge in the execution of the audit work at clients’ premises
- interviewing clients to gather an understanding of the business processes, the controls implemented and determining whether these controls are effective
- suggesting improvements to the system, business processes and controls
- attending a stock take to observe the methods for recording stock and test counting a sample of stock items
- sending out requests to customers in order to ascertain that trade receivables exist
Successful candidate’s profile
- final year or close to completion university student of Finance, Economics, preferably with a major in Accounting and Audit
- fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages, both written and verbal
- service focused and a real team player with strong communicative skills
- eager to respond to new challenges
- you have an analytical mind
- you like a project based working environment
- you are goal-oriented and have career aspirations
We offer challenging assignments, career development opportunities, coaching and training, and work in a friendly international environment, competitive salary and social package.
While sending your CV, Application form and motivation please indicate “Audit Assistant”.
You can find our Application form at our Website www.kpmg.ua
AUDIT ■ TAX ■ ADVISORY
© CJSC KPMG Audit, a company incorporated under the Laws of Ukraine and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.