You will be the part of the Information Risk Management (IRM) Group. KPMG’s Information Risk Management services help clients manage their information assets in a most efficient and secure manner. Information security, business recovery planning and controls are vital aspects of an organization’s operations. The IRM professionals at KPMG have a comprehensive understanding of technology risks across industries and on various IT platforms. This knowledge capital has been transformed into various proprietary toolkits and methodologies by KPMG and used by the IRM team to help clients mitigate risks resulting from the use of emerging technologies.
Execute assignments in the Information Security field for the benefit of our client.
Successful candidate’s profile
In addition to the general profile, candidates for this position should meet the following requirements:
- university degree in Information Technology
- more than 3 years of working experience in Information Security, preferably with banks or with an international consulting firm
- participation in security reviews of software products, such as automated banking systems, performance of penetration testing and experience in use of vulnerability analysis tools.
- Strong knowledge of security aspects of computer technologies, including, but not limited to:
- operating systems: Microsoft Windows and Unix-like systems
- database management systems: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- network technologies: network equipment, TCP/IP protocol suit, Internet
- Knowledge of CobiT, ISO 17799 and ISO 27001 standards
- Certifications on IS security and audit (CISA, CISSP etc.) or IT certifications (by Microsoft®, CISCO®, etc.)
- interest in professional self-realization
- fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages, both written and verbal
- adaptable to an intensive work environment, involving business travel
We offer challenging assignments, career development opportunities work in a friendly international environment and competitive compensation.
Please send your CV and motivation letter, indicating “Information Security Professional” in the subject of your message.
© CJSC KPMG Audit, a company incorporated under the Laws of Ukraine and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.