- you will act as in-charge auditor briefing the audit team and supervising the KPMG audit process
- planning and carrying out audit field work, statutory reporting and completion work
- supervising and coaching junior members of audit staff on the job
- preparing an audit file in accordance with professional and KPMG standards
- drafting reports, setting out the results of the audit work
- keeping engagement managers and partners up to date with progress
Successful candidate´s profile
- university Degree in Finance, Economics, preferably with a major in Accounting and Audit
- advanced knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and Ukrainian accounting and legislation
- at least three years of relevant work experience
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- strong analytical skills
- advanced progress in the CFA, CPA or ACCA studies (complete or close to completion) or Ukrainian audit license A or B certificate
- "Big 4" experience is an advantage
We offer challenging assignments, career development opportunities work in a friendly international environment and competitive compensation.
Please send your CV and motivation letter, indicating “Audit Supervisor” in the subject of your message.
© CJSC KPMG Audit, a company incorporated under the Laws of Ukraine and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.