||Large international construction company with 16 offices all around the world invites professional Chief Accountant for a new office in Kyiv.
Education and Experience:
• High education (accounting, finance, economics),
• 8+ years professional experience as Chief Accountant with a high degree of independence,
• Some previous experience in an international company.
Requested skill in:
• Computers and generally used soft-wares (including 1C and Excel) ;
• Fluent English language, in both speaking and writing (some knowledge in French language would be appreciated);
• Maintaining accurate financial records and preparing clear and accurate reports for informational, auditing and operational use;
• Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines;
• Performs professional accounting work, including bookkeeping records, tax reports (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, etc.), payroll and related social contributions reports, according to Ukrainian practices and principles;
• Prepares payment orders and ensures cash management
• Reconciles accounts between Ukrainian gaps and Group standards;
• Prepares year-end closings, and participates to audit reports;
• Trains and provides technical advice to lower-level accounting personnel;
• Assists in preparing budgets and provides financial/administrative support to operative project managers.
• Manages the Ukrainian personnel of the company;
• Provides legal advices to the management;