Audit staff Киев
посмотреть другие вакансии Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is currently seeking outstanding candidates for staff position with the Audit practice.
As an Audit Staff, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which Ernst & Young is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities
• Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
• University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics majoring in Ukrainian Accounting Standards (UAS);
• No working experience is required;
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or any other country generally accepted accounting principles (for example, US GAAP) is a plus;
• Interest in the different fields of Assurance;
• Good command of English (both verbal and writing); other language is a plus;
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services;
• Positive attitude;
• Willingness to learn;
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
• Desire to exceed expectations;
• Leadership ability;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
*Adequacy of the skills and suitability of applicants for the job position offered will ultimately be determined based on the results of internal testing and interviews
We offer you
• Work with a bright, friendly and energetic teams;
• Develop your personal and business skills;
• Receive a competitive remuneration package.
Who we are
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at Ernst & Young, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential.
Target Start Date
For immediate consideration, please APPLY ON-LINE at http://www.ey.com/global/content.nsf/CIS_E/_Careers_Home
Please visit our website at www.ey.com/ukraine