||Successful candidate’s profile:
- University degree (Accounting) is a must;
- Proficiency in 1-C accounting is a must;
- At least 3 years experience in Ukrainian accounting is a must;
- Intermediate in English is must;
- At least 1 year experience with international company in a similar position is preferable;
- CAP/CIPA will be an advantage;
- PC proficient with strong knowledge of Windows and Excel.
We offer challenging assignments, career development opportunities, coaching and training, and work in a friendly international environment, competitive salary and social package.
When sending CV please indicate “Junior Accountant” in the title of the vacancy.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
KPMG, vul. Mykhaylivska 11, 01001 Kyiv, Ukraine
© KPMG-Ukraine Ltd., a company incorporated under the Laws of Ukraine and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.