||Successful candidate’s profile:
- Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards is a must;
- Strong knowledge of tax accounting is a must;
- Proficiency in 1-C accounting is a must;
- Fluency/intermediate (accounting terminology) in English written and spoken is a must;
- Knowledge of US GAAP will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in SAP will be an advantage;
- ACCA, CAP/CIPA will be an advantage;
- PC proficient with strong knowledge of Windows applications (MS Word® and MS Excel®;
- At least 5 years’ experience with international company or with respectable local company in a similar position is preferable.
We offer challenging assignments, career development opportunities, coaching and training, and work in a friendly international environment, competitive salary and social package.
When sending CV please indicate “Accountant” in the title of the vacancy.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
KPMG, vul. Mykhaylivska 11, 01001 Kyiv, Ukraine
© KPMG-Ukraine Ltd., a company incorporated under the Laws of Ukraine and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.