• Develops, manages and promotes Credit card products and payroll projects.
• Monitors the common Consumer Credit market, opportunities arising, as well as competitors, in view of increasing market shares.
• Creates new, competitive products and services that cover the market’s needs.
• Evaluates the performance of existing products and defines suitable interventions to improve their efficiency.
• Participates in the training of sales channels, through the provision of consultancy services and support to Branches and Alternative Networks on matters of product features, processes and customer handling.
• Develops cross-selling and promotional actions in cooperation with competent divisions/sectors for all retail banking products.
• Develops a common product philosophy for all products.
• Fully exploits existing banking product and service promotion channels, and exploits market dynamics through the development of new channels where necessary.
• Implements continuous exploitation of the Branches’ existing clientele in cooperation with involved Divisions (Marketing Division, Sales Support Division), in order to develop and apply cross-selling and up-selling techniques.
• High education (finance, economics)
• At last 5 year of experience in credit cards and payroll projects business
• Good knowledge of payment cards` products
• Excellent user of PCs and MS Office
• Good writing and presentation skills
• Good communication skills and capability to provide support and consultation
• Good command of English language (written and spoken)