||Credit Europe Bank is looking currently for professionals to fulfill a position of Specialist, Collection and Debt Monitoring Department.
Education & Experience profile required:
• Experience in banking (Debt Monitoring, Collection);
• Knowledge of relevant banking legislation;
• Knowledge of collection techniques, procedures and measures;
• Analytical thinking and solving problem skills;
• Good command of English.
Core job responsibilities:
• To collect on retail and SME accounts with the objectives of preventing / minimizing bank losses by calling, sending letters, visiting, skip tracing, and reporting all delinquent accounts;
• To analyze overdue accounts with high exposure and provide necessary feedback and recommendations to ensure maximum recovery from those accounts;
• Timely follow up on overdue cases as per collection policy;
• Participation in technical tasks for development of program with the purpose of optimizing the process of control for installment and delinquent under loans granted to clients of retail and SME segment;
• Interaction with Legal Department and back-office of the Bank on late stage of collection – claim activity under delinquent accounts (receivable recovery) of retail and SME Borrowers in accordance with procedure;
• Preparing monthly reports and interaction with collection agencies upon request;
• Present the right image of the bank while contacting internal and external customers;
• Branches consultation support on collection procedures for retail and SME servicing.
• highly competitive salary;
• medical insurance;
• 100% compliance to the labor legislation;
• work within friendly multinational team with real career growth opportunity!