- Origination, development and maintenance of profitable business relationships with corporate clients in sphere of trade finance
- Conduct client negotiations, structure trade finance deals and documentary business deals (Letter of Credit, Letter of Guarantee)
- Prepare credit applications according to the standards of Piraeus Group
- Establish contact with potential clients within the assigned market sector with a view to expand trade finance products sales
- Work with other departments and branch network to ensure an efficient sales process of trade finance products and smooth internal handling of trade finance transactions from origination till closing
- Fluent English,
- Customer-oriented attitude, team player,
- Good documentary business skills,
- Good credit analysis skills,
- Communication and problem solving skills,
- Not less than 2 years of trade finance (documentary) or corporate/banking experience.
- Western education as well as CFA/ACCA qualification or participation in trade finance seminars will be advantage.