||Bank of Cyprus is looking to recruit a Head of Security Department for its Ukrainian Head office.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in managerial position preferably in banks, will be an advantage work experience within state military or police departments
• Readiness to work in international environment within reorganization and optimization processes
• Higher education
• Good command of English, strong PC skills
• Strong negotiation skills, stress resistance, analytical and strategic thinking
• To develop and support implementation of internal security procedures and processes of all aspects of banking activities within high quality international standards
• To ensure processes of internal and external economical and financial security of the Bank
• To ensure security processes of bank collection, regional network development, premises access
• To monitor general risk indicators on frauds, their prevention
• To prevent leakage of confidential information
• To ensure effective management of Security Department team
• Other tasks in accordance with job description
We offer a competitive salary & social package in line with Industry standards.
Those interested in the position are invited to e-mail a detailed CV in English with a photo attached (preferred)
Applicants must have commercial and customer focus, team spirit, achievement drive, adaptability and excellent communication skills.
All applicants will be treated in strictest confidence.