- university degree;
- Ukrainian, Russian language, business level command of English would be an advantage;
- minimum 5 years experience in sales management, at least 4 years of it focusing on legal entities, preferably big and medium sized companies;
- combination of Western level of skill base, know-how and discipline, with hands-on experience in applying that background in the market;
- risk consciousness yet understanding the importance of rapidly building the portfolio coupled with highest levels of customer service;
- combination of high energy and pleasant personality, analytical thinking and creative problem solving, hands-on line management approach to drive results and consulting, matrix-management support;
- ability to think in terms of general business management, beyond the specific sales focus on the segment, ability to grow and develop further in other areas of management.
Main tasks include proper servicing of existing corporate clients with all banking products in the day-to-day business and acquiring of new corporate clients, structuring.