Senior Recruitment Consultant, Banking Киев
посмотреть другие вакансии Hudson
||Senior Recruitment Consultant, Banking
(Recruitment or HR experiences are optional)
Opportunity for Banking Professionals
Hudson Highland Group, Inc. (NASDAQ ticker symbol HHGP, US Headquarters) is one of the world’s leading specialized professional-level recruitment and talent management solutions worldwide, with the value proposition "from great people to great performance" underscoring the strategic bridge between those two. There is nothing that stands for our brand better and more genuinely than our own great people and their great work for clients and candidates in the market. Welcome to Hudson.
At Hudson we help our clients attract, select, engage, develop and retain the best and brightest candidates. Our underlying goal is to improve performance at very level so that the whole becomes greater than the sum of each individual’s expertise.
Hudson in the world: 27 counties, 140 offices, 4 000 employees, US 1.5 billion global revenue.
In Ukraine today we have 35 full-time employees and a number of part-time subcontractors for various projects. Our professional team follows international approaches to business, and combines them with Ukrainian culture and local expertise.
In the process of further significant growth in Ukraine, we are looking to hire Senior Recruitment Consultant.
The essence of the job is to run independently all stages of Recruitment & Selection campaigns for clients operating in the following business sectors: Banking.
• Provide constant communication with the client on recruitment needs and candidate selection aspects
• Develop creative strategies to source, attract, screen, recruit and select high quality candidates
• Perform candidate interviews, assessments, and make recommendations to hiring managers
• Drive the recruiting process from sourcing to candidate acceptance
• Develop continuous sourcing strategies for functional area, including referral programs, direct sourcing and networking to develop a continuous pool of candidates
The ideal candidate has:
• Solid experience within Banking or Financial Services Sector preferably within Front Office or Corporate Clients Division
• High proficiency level of Banking system
• Strong influencing, project management and analytical skills
• Dynamic, positive, self-directed, detail-oriented, result- and client-oriented attitude
• Problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation, growth and success
• Fluent English is a must
• Competitive remuneration in full compliance with the Ukrainian law (high base salary, worthy commissions)
• Salary level strongly correlates with efforts made
• Medical insurance, mobile
• Stable international environment and dynamic routine avoiding business approach
• Opportunity to use advanced modern consulting technologies
• Training programs (international trainings, internal trainings twice a month)
• Strong team, professional and friendly environment
Работа в компании:
Посмотреть все вакансии Hudson