||The worldwide Nestlé company is now recruiting high caliber and enthusiastic individuals for NBS EUROPE, their newly created Shared Service Center in Lviv.
It is a great opportunity for purposeful and ambitious people to join international team of professionals.
So JOIN us and TRY yourself!
We are looking for:
Accounting Operations Clerk
1. Fixed Asset: Record all Fixed Asset movements and run the depreciation as per Period End Close timeline.
2. Bank Reconciliation: Bank reconciliation is performed on time and variances are resolved and corrections are booked accurately and on time.
3. Inter-Group Accounting: Initiate IG Confirmation, resolve IG Reconciliation items and variances
4. General Ledger: Process Manual Journal requests and prepare accurate and timely account reconciliation and other reports. Identify and investigate unreconciled balances, differences in balances of various source and subsidiary ledgers and/or reports. Process all systematic posting.
5. Reporting: Ensures that required and ad hoc internal and external reports are submitted accurately within the agreed timeline.
6. Resolve Operational Issues: Ensures that all issues are investigated resolved according to the markets’ requirement. Escalate those which are unresolved to Accounting Supervisors.
7. Communication: Ensure that the markets are aware of any unresolved issues timely in order for them to assist in resolution process.
8. Compliance and audit: ensure integrity and completeness of all financial transactions. Prepare and support internal/external audits
• Preferably an Accounting graduate
• SAP Background
• Computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
If you are interested and have required experience, please, send your CV.