- Statistical Analysis and Data Mining;
- Credit Scoring Systems Development and Validation;
- Credit Scoring Systems Reporting and Review;
- Stress Testing & Other Modeling;
- Credit Risk Parameters Estimation;
- Business Strategy Development.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education degree (Mathematics / Physics / Economic Cybernetics / Applied Mathematics / Systems Analysis) - is a must;
- Excellent skills in mathematical statistics, mathematical analysis, economic systems modeling, simulation, forecasting - is a must;
- Experience in scorecards development, data mining or scientific research in modeling - is a must;
- Experience in statistical software: SAS, SPSS, Statistica etc. - is a must;
- Experience in Databases queries (SQL): sampling, data audit - is a must;
- Experience in large volume data analysis - is a must;
- English - upper-intermediate, sufficient for writing technical documentation and negotiating - is a must.