• 5+ years of experience;
• Java SE, J2EE;
• Wicket, Spring, Hibernate, Tapestry;
• JSP, JMS, Swing, Resin;
• Velocity, Ehcache,Servlets, Jakarta commons, Wicket,Tomcat app server;
• Good knowledge of Quartz, Log4j, Lucene, Struts, AspectJ, JBoss;
• English — intermediate.
As a plus:
• Activiti BPM;
• EJB 3.0;
• DB Oracle.
• opportunity to join one of the strong teams of the banking sector;
• realize yourself and your experience in new projects, in order to make customers more convenient products;
• official employment, paid vacation and sick leave;
• international company gives possibility exchange the experience on abroad (learning, participating in special program);
• network of training programs;
• comfortable work conditions.
• cooperate with the project management team from the client side;
• design and development software according to functional requirements;
• lead the development team;
• participate in the planning / implementation / reporting of development sprints.
We are looking for a Back-End Engineer to become a member of our dynamically growing team! You will handle the entire product back-end development. You will work closely with the IT architect and System analyst to implement the high quality internet banking solutions we deliver to our customers. We are seeking for an active, motivated and self-organized expert, who want to work for interesting digital projects.Internet Banking Development