- 2+ years of experience in realization of projects in the field of financial applications for banks (5+ years);
- knowledge of Data Warehousing, DataBases,configuration and administration of IBM Integration Bus, Manager of Query (or analog technologies);
- SQL, PL / SQL;
- setting up and administering databases;
- experience in implementing complex integration solutions using such technologies.
- become a part of a highly professional and successful team;
- involvement in challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact for the customers;
- knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks);
- competitive salary and bonus system;
- official employment, 28 days of paid vacation;
- flexible working hours, possibility of distant work;
- ongoing training programs, corporate English courses;
- well-being (health insurance, gym);
- in-company events and involvement into social projects;
- join a large international company that gives possibility for professional and personal growth.
- support, implementation of new features;
- integration with core services;
- task estimation;
- resolving problems on technical level;
- preparation if technical documentation;
- development of part for financial application.
PI online team is product squad continuously delivering online lending development for Ukrainian entity of Top European Retail Bank. Digital banking becoming must have feature for more and more customers. Our goal is to create leading customer experience in online lending processes via building innovative solutions and services. PI online lending team embraces agile mindset. Product vision is to keep and acquire new customers by decreasing leakage and provide easy to use and fast access to PI loans via Digital Channels. We are looking for an innovative, growth oriented people who are obsessed with delivering amazing customer service.