JSC "CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK" announces a contest for a position of Financial Analyst of Financial Controlling Department (database direction)
• Drives the development of dashboards and management reports in close cooperation with Business lines and internal customers;
• Automation and regular maintenance of internal databases of Financial controlling department;
• Development from scratch of data models (logical models in DWH, PL / SQL, Oracle APEX);
• Contribute to DWH project (project lead by IT + Finance) in accordance with the scope of responsibility.
• Solid technical skills, experience of working in DWH team is a plus (development of data models, SQL scripts, reports in BI tool);
• Advanced user of MS Excel (Power pivot, VBA) and Access (forms, VBA);
• Strong quantitative and data visualization skills;
• University degree in Economics / Mathematics / IT;
• English – Upper-Intermediate.
• Employment in one of the leading Ukrainian banks which is a part of one of the biggest financial groups in Europe;
• Market-based salary and annual bonus;
• Benefits package and medical and life insurance for employees;
• Possibility to study English and attend professional training courses.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ПАТ "КРЕДІ АГРІКОЛЬ БАНК" оголошує конкурс на посаду
Касира відділення в м.Львів.
Здійснення повного спектру касових операцій;
Формування необхідної звітності.
Вимоги до кандидатів:
Базова вища освіта;
Досвід роботи за фахом в банківській системі не менше 1 року;
JSC "CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK" announces a contest for a position of Financial Analyst of Capital Management
- Leading the area of Capital management (direct report to CFO);
- Drives the implementation of Basel III rules;
- Simulation of impacts based on changes in regul... >>>
JSC "CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK" announces a contest for a position of Manager of DWH of Financial Controlling Department
- Drives the development of reports and logical models in cooperation with IT;
- Day-to-day maintenance of Financial / Business reporting in DWH;
- Clo... >>>