Quality Assurance Bank Analyst 19.01.2021, Киев
||Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is seeking applicants for the Quality Assurance Bank Analyst position.
Location: remote work/ home-based office
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
• Auditors with experience auditing banks
• Bankers with a focus on financial reporting, internal audit or bank due diligence
• Financial analysts who have worked on bank ratings for a credit rating agency
• You will interact on a daily basis with a team of senior banking experts based around the world, with strong and diverse professional backgrounds
• Training will be provided in every aspect of your day to day activities
What are the responsibilities?
• Validate the spreading of banks’ financial statements
• Review draft bank due diligence reports for accuracy, consistency and compliance with internal standards
• Review draft country macroeconomic and banking sector reports
• Analyse and interpret financial statements of banks in developing countries
• Calculate and analyse bank financial and operational ratios
• Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
• Perform research on banks
What do you need to perform well in this position?
• University degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Management, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Fluency in English (excellent writing and communication skills in English)
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform under a tight schedule
• Thorough understanding of the banking industry, ideally with two or more years´ direct experience in the field
• Keen attention to detail
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!