||Targets & Key responsibilities
• Makes up, submits to the bank management and Corporate Audit Services approval the annual Work Plan of the Department.
• Organizes and carries out audit checks according to the established Plan.
• Indicates special risks and gives advice on improvement of control effectiveness as a result of audit findings.
• Foster control awareness among staff, detects control weaknesses, which assists to improve the overall control environment.
• Formulate all practical internal audit functions to be incorporated in the operational procedures.
• Ensuring the validity of financial records and controls, detection and remedy of control deficiencies and regulatory compliance.
• Reviews, documents and implements auditing policies and procedures;
• Determines and analyzes possible external and internal risks in development and implementation of new projects in the bank.
• Provides advice to the bank management on audit issues.
• Higher economic education
• 3+ years of work experience within a bank in a relevant position
• Sociable, skill to clearly express opinions orally and in the written form
• Objectivity, honesty, discipline; high level of self-organization, activities planning
• Fluent English