Targets & Key responsibilities
• Maintains Borrower static data. Responsible for complete, correct and timely Borrower static data input/update in the system in accordance with the respective approval.
• Registers limit and facility data of borrowers/banks.
• Maintains a check list for each credit file and ensures completeness and correctness of required documentation. And reports on incomplete files to account and risk manager Cleans up borrower and facility static data.
• Ensures timely and correct booking of fees and commissions. Maintains respective agenda system.
• Processes draw downs, principal repayments and interest payments. Arranges disbursements in full compliance with the established procedures.
• Maintains repayment schedules and maturity calendars. Informs the borrowers about forthcoming events.
• Responsible for timely collection of various borrowers’ (financial) statements and reports
• Act as contact person on all administrative issues related to funding and servicing of the syndicated loans/ facilities
• Notification of NBU related to the granting and servicing loans/facilities exceeding the legal lending limit and the respective cover changes, incl. preparation of the necessary minutes and obtaining internal authorizations
• University degree, preferably in Business or Economics
• Minimum 1 year of the relevant professional experience
• English good working knowledge
Работа в компании: ING Bank Посмотреть все вакансии ING Bank