- Heading a team of 2-3 Reporting Officers who are responsible for collecting data from the Branch Network with respect to the Bank’s loan portfolio.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of all internal (to HO Athens) and external Reports (NBU, Tax Authorities etc).
- Responsible for setting the loan parameters in the Bank’s IT platform (B2), which are necessary for the automatic production of the above Reports.
- Responsible for calculating the Provision (NBU regulations) required for the loan portfolio on a monthly basis.
- Experience of 3-4 years in a similar position in Ukrainian Bank, preferably International one
- Experience in the Corporate Lending function (additional or included in the above professional career), will be positively considered
- Experience in extracting data and executing transactions over the Bank’s IT platform (B2 or similar one)
- Attention to accuracy and timely performance
- Adequate command of English language (written, oral)
- Team working spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills