||We are currently in search of professional candidate to occupy the position of Compensation & Benefits Manager.
- Take part in formulating policies and procedures on C&B issues; recommending changes to ensure the maintenance of the Bank’s compensation objectives in line with HR strategy.
- Monitor labour legislation to ensure the C&B policies, procedures and practices are in line with labour legislation.
- Consult and train Line Managers on compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for administration of salary, benefits systems and bonus programs.
- Conduct competitive bidding, provide interaction with C&B and labour relations services contractors.
- Plan and control budget in regard to providing compensations and benefits to employees.
- Higher education (preferably with finance/economic or mathematical background).
- At least 3 years of C&B experience in banking, finance or insurance spheres.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Experienced computer user.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strategic thinking.
In turn we offer international working environment, stability and compatible salary.