||Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (http://www.bfconsulting.org/), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in microfinance consulting, offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Corporate Credit Consultant/Project Manager.
Duty station: Central Asia & South Caucasus
• Lead the development and streamlining of effective corporate and SME lending procedures
• Assist in credit structuring and product development
• Provide advisory and training services in innovative corporate and SME lending technology and procedures, loans monitoring, credit, and financial analysis
• Train staff and middle management with specific focus on corporate and SME finance
• Perform credit portfolio and risk analysis, and recommend corrective actions
• Create effective risk monitoring and credit administration practice
• Introduce loan monitoring and reporting practices
• Ensure successful delivery of the project
• Minimum 5 years relevant international experience in implementing innovative corporate and SME lending operations
• Solid experience in leading positions involving managing large teams or projects
• Experience in issuing corporate loans (over USD 100,000)
• Knowledge of loan operations and/or international experience in implementing corporate and SME lending operations is an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in international development finance projects
• Fluency in English; Knowledge of Tajik or Russian is a must
• Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, results-oriented and proactive
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under time pressure
• Attention to detail and a high sense of responsibility, systematic and organized
• Excellent team player, dynamic and with initiative
• Cultural sensitivity
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications for the position of a Corporate Credit Consultant/Project Manager (Central Asia & South Caucasus) online at http://vacancy.bfconsulting.org/submit_cv.php. Applications are analyzed on a rolling basis.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.