||Requirements to the candidate:
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS Principles;
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems;
• Knowledge of state financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
• Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis;
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication in English and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects;
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings;
• This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting, five to seven years of experience in a finance manager position, and a ACCA / CIMA / CPA completed qualification.
• Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the business;
• Prepare and analyze monthly management operating reports against budget;
• Provide Directors/senior management team with answers to ad hoc requests for financial analysis;
• Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses;
• Supervision of postings in various ledgers and verification of IFRS accounting principles in respect of the business accounting statements;
• Ensuring company operates expenditure authorisation procedures (including expenses reimbursement); Manage and analyse business debt collection and risk policies.
Please, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org: Finance Controller/from site www.finstaff.com.ua