- assembly main key players on the project team;
- manage the resources and the work involved;
- establish and update plans with actuals and forecasts;
- manage and deliver the required product (s);
- ensure quality is achieved as planned;
- deliver to time and cost within the agreed tolerances;
- report to respective managers;
- escalate decisions and any unresolved issues;
- conclude the work upon completion.
- higher education (certification in project management is an advantage);
- 2 years experience in a similar position;
- able to understand Information Systems;
- excellent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project.
- free knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of French is a distinct advantage