||The ProCredit group comprises 21 financial institutions which focus on providing responsible banking services to very small, small and medium sized businesses in transition economies and developing countries. For these businesses we strive to be the “housebank” – offering comprehensive and transparent financial services. The growth of these businesses contributes to the economic development and promotes job creation. In addition we strive to develop a savings culture amongst private persons and to provide responsible and transparent banking services to those who live and work in the neighbourhoods in which we operate.
ProCredit Bank is currently looking to recruit a (full-time/part-time) Experienced аuditor
Major responsibilities and duties:
• act as leader for audit teams in different audit engagements based on internationally adopted standards;
• conduct audit sampling;
• design effective test of controls;
• draft detailed and well-structured internal audit reports with observations, findings, implications, risk assessments and recommendations;
• discuss audit results with the respective branch/unit/department managers as well as with general management, and advise on appropriate actions to improve conditions if necessary;
• assist Head of Internal Audit in developing the staff of the internal audit department by preparing and providing trainings and tutorials on a wide variety of audit related subjects;
• help shape the further development of the audit methodology applied.
• university degree, preferably in Economics/Finance/Accounting;
• at least two years of work experience in banking/finance/accounting or in audit;
• good understanding of internal controls and related risks;
• good command of English language (spoken and written);
• knowledge of International Internal Audit Standards is preferred;
• organizational, analytical and presentation skills;
• good command of MS Office (Microsoft Excel/ Word);
• very good communication skills, ability and willingness to work in a team;
• readiness for frequent business trips;
• working to achieve budgeted timescale and deadlines set;
• willingness and ability to learn and to improve professional skills continuously.
• good opportunities for professional and career development;
• possibilities for familiarizing with all bank’s processes, visiting branches and close cooperation with other structural units of the bank;
• possibilities for participation in special trainings (CIA, internal trainings);
• participation in seminars and meetings with ProCredit Banks’ auditors from other countries, possibilities for business trips abroad;
• active communication with bank’s management and colleagues from other business units, as well as with the Group Audit team of ProCredit Holding (Germany).
We can offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterised by flat hierarchies. Your application documents should show clearly why you are particularly suited to the position for which you are applying. It should include a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying. Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department and invited to participate in an assessment test.
If you identify with the goals and ethical values of our company, are curious about other countries and cultures, and have the following qualifications, please send us a completed standard application form.
To download our standard application form and find out more about career opportunities at ProCredit Bank, visit Career section of our website at http://www.procreditbank.com.ua/careers.