Due to increasing development needs of Credit Europe Bank Ukraine we are looking for highly motivated and professional candidates to fulfill the position of Head of Custody Department.
Education & Experience profile required:
• Economic higher education;
• Knowledge of Legislation of securities market
• knowledge of accounting and reporting standards in custody area
• Experience in working with DEPO-R and OVDP-online
• Experience in writing internal documents and procedures
• Managerial experience;
• Good command of English.
Core job responsibilities:
• Ensuring Custody operations activity
• Preparation reporting to NBU, State Committee of Securities, MFS
• Conducting negotiations with clients
Credit Europe Bank offers:
• highly competitive salary;
• medical insurance;
• 100% compliance to the labor legislation;
• work within friendly multinational team with real career growth opportunity!