||Targets & Key responsibilities
• Opening securities accounts and cash accounts to new and existing clients;
• Reviewing and maintaining clients’ files on a regular basis;
• Writing monthly newsletters, news flashes and analytical materials related to Ukrainian securities market;
• Coordinating RFP/SLA preparations
• Reporting to the Head Office re operational data;
• Reconciling of Clients’ securities portfolios and invoices with back office on the monthly basis (End of Month);
• Reviewing on a regular basis news, new legislation and changes to legislation related to securities market.
• Assisting in handling the legal documents, marketing material and internal provisions and documents.
• University degree, preferably in Economics or Banking & Finance
• At least three years experience in Ukrainian securities markets
• Custody license from Ukraine’s SEC is preferable.
• Excellent English written and verbal skills