||Targets & Key Responsibilities
• Local primary contact for banking and financial counterparties contacts both local banks and international banks
• Financial analysis and preparation of counterparty limit applications (including ratings) for annual reviews, limit allocation requests, and one-off requests for Financial Markets, General Lending & Structured Finance, Trade Finance Services, and Equity Brokerage.
• Ensure complete Customer Due Diligence and Compliance on all banking and financial counterparties
• Monitor financial standing of all banking and financial counterparties on a monthly basis and maintain counterparty financials database for local provisioning purposes.
• Initiate, support and co-ordinate marketing, sales, and distribution activities relating to potential requirements of banks and financial institutions established in Ukraine for local non-dealing-room products (including cash management, trade finance, capital market products, etc.)
• Managing of nostro and loro accounts (opening, maintenance, negotiation of terms)
• Prepare and execute master agreements and correspondent banking agreements, collect related legal documents
• University Degree with a major in Business / Economics / Law or other relevant subject
• At least 3 year experience within a bank of which at least 1 year within bank relationships.
• Fluent (speaking and writing) in both Russian and English